Good insurance brokers are always in demand, especially those who value, as we do, customer service excellence.
Every one of our brokers embraces the concept of ownership; we build long-term relationships with, and care about, each one of our customers. We’re looking for like-minded individuals to help take us to the next level.
Are you this person? Do you want a place where you can learn, grow and prosper? We want to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a short letter explaining your interest in ETC Insurance to email@example.com.
(candidates new to the industry are also welcome!)
Thank you for your interest.
- Work anywhere, flexible hours, essential business.
- Ongoing training and support
- Competitive commission incentives and bonus plan, additional support and bonus upon target volume reached.
- RIBO license required(or working towards)
- No insurance experience required(prior sales related experience an asset)
- Strong communication skills
Part Time Office Assistant
- Receptionist duties, handling phone calls
- reports ordering
- In/out mail
- Document scanning
- General administrative duties
- Strong communication skills particularly phone skills
TSR(Technical Service Representative)
- Review insurance applications and process data entries on various insurer’s online portals
- Process insurance policy documents(new applications, renewals, endorsements).
- Follow ups with brokers to meet processing or various deadlines
- Able to work in a fast paced office environment(remote or in person)
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details
- Strong communication skills(verbal & written)